Sunday, July 28, 2013

Check Your Target's If They Sell Milani...

I went with a friend to Target last night and came across ALL of the Milani clearanced.  They also have some Maybelline, Covergirl, etc clearanced too.  I was a bit concerned to see EVERYTHING from Milani clearanced.  After talking to some of my fellow beauty lovers I found out not all Target's carry Milani so I'm assuming that mine will no longer be carrying it.  That location doesn't have Elf or NYX so I think that's what they might put in.  Also those Up & Up brushes are kind of amazing, so look for those too.  The crease (more so a blending brush I feel) brush was 1.38, the smudging brush was 1.74 (and I want to say this is the brush I obsessively use lately so I bought two of it.  The Milani shadow pencils were 2.98, the Liquid Eye liners were 3.07, and the polish was 1.68. 

1 comment:

kate whitaker said...

hi! i absolutely LOVE your blog- it is beautifully written and really well set out.

It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog- i am searching for a 1000 different things to do in a lifetime and then giving them a go for myself
~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

Take A Peek...