Saturday, September 14, 2013

Soldiers In Charms...

 Sorry I've been scarce, been sick.  Oy.

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow Pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild shimmer primer.
Wet N Wild trio in Soldiers In Charms.
Elf teal liner.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.

LIPS:
Revlon Cherry Tart lip butter.
 Boo the one spike on my top apparently wanted to lay sideways.

Also wearing that Druzy necklace I adore.  Isn't it gorgeous <3





This was the whole outfit look, sorry it's so dark, it's not easy getting shots in that mirror.  And ignore the unzipped (albeit amazing) boots, I wasn't going to drive wearing them so I only put them on for the photos and then put something else on to drive in.

I want to start doing a lot more outfit of the day posts.

The top is from Deb, the skirt is from Forever 21, and the boots are from Charlotte Russe.

No comments:

Take A Peek...