Monday, December 30, 2013

It's A Poodle Pandemonium Up In Here!


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
BFTE (Beauty From The Earth) shadows in Gris Gris, Poodle Pandemonium, and Marie Laveau.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.


LIPS:
Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish.
 I was digging some stuff out of my storage closet the other night and came across a jewelry box I forgot I had and pulled it out, the necklace I'm wearing in the photos is one I'd forgotten I had.  So glad I found it, and some of the others that I knew were missing but had no idea where they were.

BFTE is talking about closing up shop, maybe for awhile or maybe ever, it's unclear, but if you've never made a purchase or always wanted to, or have been putting off one, now if the time to do it, STAT.  I certainly whole heartedly recommend them.

Click HERE to peruse the site and find some treasures.  I must also say they probably have THE BEST COTW deal I've ever seen.  So look into that <3

- The shadows you see here that I used from BFTE I won in a giveaway from Phyrra.  Oddly enough the Poodle color was a color I personally had put off buying til whenever my next order was, and then it happened to be included in the package, I was so happy.  And I adore the color.

No comments:

Take A Peek...