Sunday, June 3, 2012

Empties For The Trash...

- Some more empties for the trash.
Mainly all hair stuff with the exception of the one Ahava lotion, which was amazing, and I totally want a full size, I loved the smell soooo much.   But it's a little more than I normally would spend on lotion, so I haven't gotten any, and I'm sure I have plenty of lotion I should use up first (although my birthday is in 2 weeks pretty much so anyone thinking of a present for me haha)

I did not like the smell of the Fructis.   The Nexxus was nice, but I feel I should have skipped the leave in because it just made my hair feel eh.  I really didn't like the TRESemme either, it also didn't make my hair feel good - I still have one use left in the shampoo bottle, so expect to see it in the next empties post.   And the Fekkai's were nice too.

Take A Peek...