Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Influenster Bride To Be VoxBox!

This is my Influenster Bride To Be Vox Box!  I should have posted it sooner, I'm sorry about that.  I haven't gotten to try anything in it yet, I was kind of waiting til I got a picture taken and could post this.   So I will trying some of it very soon.  I'm most excited about the hair products, although I wish the conditioner was the bigger one in the pair.  I always run out of conditioner before shampoo anyway so that's kind of unhelpful.  And I just wore some lashes yesterday, I'm excited for more lashes, I really want to get better at putting them on and wearing them more.  Although I haven't heard the best things about these lashes with the string but I can't speak for them personally.  It'd be awesome if they worked out and were 5 times faster and easier, time will tell.
I don't know if the gum or water will do much for me, I think with how stressed I am atm I'd at least have to eat the whole package.

2 comments:

Niki said...

this is awesome! i am becoming obsessed with influenster and hope to get a box soon!! love it!

Shopping Addict said...

Influenster is great! I hope you get a box soon too. I was a little sad I missed out on the Beauty Blogger box but this one was pretty great too, all stuff I can certainly use at least <3

Take A Peek...