Monday, November 5, 2012

Sugarpill And Concrete...

 - This is a look I did on Saturday for a meet up <3   It was a morning get together so this might have been a bit dark but I liked the way it turned out anyway.
I used:

Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown.

Stila Prime Pot in Caramel.

Sugarpill's Dollipop in the inner corners (which also stained me.).
Concrete Mineral's Revolver just a touch in the middle.
Concrete Mineral's Sabotage with TheBodyNeeds mixing medium for the rest of the outside corners.
Lashes were Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara.

Concrete Mineral's Sexy Lips Lip Tint in Maniac.

 - Then I did try and take a few outside too to better show the makeup, you can certainly see the lip tint better outside than in, it was more noticable in person, I really liked it, it was my first time using one of the lip tints from Concrete.

And you can't really see the jacket but I adore this jacket.
 - Random yay for cute bat necklace <3

No comments:

Take A Peek...