Monday, November 5, 2012

Sugarpill And Concrete...

 - This is a look I did on Saturday for a meet up <3   It was a morning get together so this might have been a bit dark but I liked the way it turned out anyway.
I used:

BROWS:
Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown.

EYES:
Stila Prime Pot in Caramel.

Sugarpill's Dollipop in the inner corners (which also stained me.).
Concrete Mineral's Revolver just a touch in the middle.
Concrete Mineral's Sabotage with TheBodyNeeds mixing medium for the rest of the outside corners.
Lashes were Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara.

LIPS:
Concrete Mineral's Sexy Lips Lip Tint in Maniac.

 - Then I did try and take a few outside too to better show the makeup, you can certainly see the lip tint better outside than in, it was more noticable in person, I really liked it, it was my first time using one of the lip tints from Concrete.

And you can't really see the jacket but I adore this jacket.
 - Random yay for cute bat necklace <3

No comments:

Take A Peek...