Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recreating An Old Look...

This is the original look I was trying to recreate.
- I was trying to recreate a look I did back in November, which I never blogged about but was always a favorite of mine.
Me and a friend were suppose to go see Willam, Detox and Vicky Vox tonight at a club here, but apparently their flight(s) were canceled and they have rescheduled at the club for later in the month.  I was super sad about it being canceled for tonight but I'm glad it's been rescheduled and not entirely canceled, or I would have cried.

So I opt'd to still do my look I was going to do for tonight and deem this a trial run.  Originally when I did this look I did not use a base under it, this time I used a black base.

And a friend suggested a brighter lip, so I tried that too.
BROWS:
MUA Eyebrow Pencil.


EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.

Tick Tock's Black Hole base.
Madd Style shadows in T-Birds and Mega Beast.  Then the outer color is TheBodyNeeds Blackened Violet.  My highlight was Sugarpill Lumi.
Elf liner.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.

LIPS:
Maybelline lipstick in Hot Plum.


I also have a bumpit in my hair for fun but it was hard as hell to try and capture that in the pictures since my hair kind of blends into the background on most the pictures.


 - So much more vivid in real life, so much.

 - You can kind of see the hair here.

- Fun face.  Bathroom lighting on this and the next shot.

 - Just sitting on my couch here.



No comments:

Take A Peek...