Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Bodice Ripper Came Calling On A Silent Night In London...

The title I gave this makes me think of Jack The Ripper...


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Primer.
Tick Tock's Milky Way base.
Darling Girl eyeshadows in Bodice Ripper, Silent Night, London Calling, and I patted on Prometheus across the entire eye, and under the brow just kind of adding glitter to the whole eye look.
Elf liner.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild Liquid Lipstick in Back To The Fuchsia.




 - This one is a bit blurry but you can kind of see the glitter better that way anyways.
 - And I got a hair cut.  I had a layered, and the least she cut off (so from my longest layer, if this makes sense) was 6 inches.  The rest was more than that.  And I kind of have a a symmetrical bang bit going on again but it isn't very noticeable in these photos.
 - This is the bathroom lighting, seriously, the difference in the colors between that lighting and natural is amazing sometimes, like for instance the lip color is entirely different.




No comments:

Take A Peek...