Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm Doing The Puffin' Shuffle Over The Edge Of The Deep...


 I asked someone quite close to me for a eyeshadow color combo suggestion.  He suggested blue and gray.  With a burgundy red lip.  Which I set out to do.  The finish product isn't what I pictured.  I will have to do this again, to achieve those results.
I hadn't used this lip color before and I didn't know how sheer it would be, I thought it'd be bolder and darker.  Not so much.   And the gray shadow took on a blue hue when paired with the blues, or maybe they were just too strong for it.

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Eyebrow pencil.

EYES:
Wet n Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's Milky Way base.
Darling Girl shadows in Puffin' Shuffle, Leviathan and Edge Of The Deep.
Elf liner.
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel Burgundy Shine lipstick.















No comments:

Take A Peek...