Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm Gender Bent In Polyster.

Blogger is still giving me a lot of issues, hence why I haven't been posting much, blah.  I also haven't worn a lot of makeup the last week+, this is a random look I did the other day.

The shirt I'm wearing in the photos is also a tshirt surgery I did which I've been very into lately.  It was a shirt that had been too small and I added black panels into the sides.  I've been thinking of putting pictures up of the other stuff I've done (about ten shirts so far), would anyone be interested in that?


On to the makeup...

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil.

EYES: Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer. Tick Tock's Milky Way base.
Fyrinnae's shadows in London Mod, Gender Bent, and Polyester Witch.

Essence liner. Maybelline Mega Plush mascara.
LIPS:
Wet N Wild Fergie lipstick in Ferguson Crest Cabernet.

No comments:

Take A Peek...