Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm Going Rogue In Rouge...


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Inglot shadows in 153 and 421.
Essence liner.
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel Rogue lipstick.







This necklace I got from a site called Shop Lately, which is kind of my current obsession.
If you sign up: HERE and be sure to do it via FB you should get a five dollar credit to use which is really nice.  And there is a referral program where if someone signs up via you you also get a five dollar credit (but it only happens ten times, I think I have 2 left it would happen for me for), so I think all I paid on this was the 2.99 shipping.  That's another nice thing is the shipping is only 2.99 per seller which is super reasonable.  I just thought this necklace was adorable.

No comments:

Take A Peek...