Friday, June 7, 2013

Tell Me About It Stud...


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil - it's getting awful small lol

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
LA Colors palette in Cafe Au Lait - I think I used every color - of which there are six.
Essence liner.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.

LIPS:
The first photo is LA Color Cherry Red but if you ask me that's orange NOT red.  And it was just not so good.  So I then switched to NYX's Chaos, so much better.










 - Also randomness, wife beater esque tank tops at Walmart are like 3.88, I bought the black one I'm wearing and a white one, they had other colors but not in my size, but I hope to check another Walmart soon.  Or maybe online, I want to say their shipping on clothes is only 98 cents so maybe I could find them on there.

Other random tidbit: this is my 470th post.

No comments:

Take A Peek...