Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Off Is The Direction I'm Going In...

BROWS:
Essence Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Victorian Disco shadows in Sailor Galaxia and Off Is The Direction.
Elf liner.
Milani Aqua liner (water line).
Avon Mega Effects mascara.

LIPS:
Cailyn tinted lip balm in Apple Pink.
 The Cailyn lip color I got in my Ipsy - there was two colors you could get, this one and a bright pink, I do wish I'd gotten the light pink.  This isn't a shade I wear a lot.  Though I don't hate it.  I do feel the tinted balm is a bit drying, but could possibly be rectified.

I do really want to try more colors though.



 Sorry, not sorry, this is picture whore day apparently, I just couldn't choose.  Common problem with me.




Milo insisted he be in some of my pictures today too, so here he is <3 


No comments:

Take A Peek...