Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Was In Versailles For His Death...




BROWS:
Essence Brow Pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Baroque Cosmetics shadows in Madame Deficit, Death Of Marat, and Versailles.
Elf liner (top).
Milani liner in Aqua (lower).
Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Avon lipstick in Radiant Raisin.
Also rocking my Sony headphones I got recently on ebay, I've always had good luck with Sony's (and most Skullcandy's).  I found them new on ebay for just under 15 bucks, picked white as oppose to say black because there was something just very crisp and clean about the white.
The lipstick is one I grabbed a sample of (was trying to hit a certain amount on a combined order for 15% off and free shipping) when I ordered last.  I really like the color, better then I thought it'd be.  If it goes on sale I might pick it up sometime.
This is my second look using Baroque Cosmetics, still really enjoying them.  I'd already said I liked Madame Deficit in my last post.  I loved both the new shades I used today, Death Of Marat is a amazing taupeish shade, I can see myself reaching for it a lot.  And I always love a good gold, so Versailles is a A+ in my book.  No duds from this company yet whatsoever, all love.



And this shot you can see my nails in.  I don't have all the names in front of me, but from memory the greenish color is Dive In with Hypnautical on top.  The purple is Drama Sheen.  All from Sally Hansen's Triple Shine line <3

No comments:

Take A Peek...