Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Heedless Heart Searches For That Brown Eyed Girl...

BROWS:
Essence Brow Pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Glamour Doll Eyes shadows in Angel Wings, Heedless Heart, and Brown Eyed Girl.
Elf liner - top.
Urban Decay 27/7 liner in Black Velvet - lower.
Avon Mega Effects mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild lipstick in Cray Cray.



The necklace is from Dots, it's a Longhorn which isn't really something I'd normally buy, but I was drawn to it.  The background behind the longhorn is like a floral printed fabric, it's pretty amazing.  It was 2.40, still so sad Dots is closing. 

I'm also in loveeeeeee with this lipstick, I need to get a backup, darn Limited Edition, make it core Wet N Wild, make it core! 



No comments:

Take A Peek...