Thursday, September 4, 2014

April Had Eyes The Color Of Dark Amethyst...

My eyebrow played nice today, it looks kind of perfect.  And I really rarely ever say that.


BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in April, Verdelite, and Dark Amethyst.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Pur Big Look mascara.

LIPS:
Sinful lipstick in Legacy.
I'm really in love with the April shadow, the shadow itself looks pink with gold in it, but on the lid it goes very gold, I'm anxious to try it over a pink base, I think that could be really amazing.  Maybe next time I will.


I've had this lipstick for eons, but I haven't worn it in forever, figured it was time again. 
These shadows were including in one of my orders for promoing purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...