Monday, January 12, 2015

Her Submission Was So Classy...





BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
TheBodyNeeds shadows in Dolce Vita, Submission, and Silver Holo.
Elizabeth Mott liner in Glitterati.
Covergirl liner (lower).
Maybelline Cat Eye mascara.

LIPS:
Jordana Matte lipstick in So Classy.
I had to do one brow with a brush and what was left in the sharpener of my pencil cause I ran out after doing the first brow, cause that's always, always how it happens.




 One random one with my hair up.
Me and Milo, who was clearly very helpful while I was doing photos.


Please ignore my hair not all being up.
And Squeak.  Pondering how to get the camera.















Shadows provided for modeling purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...