Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Toast To The Gala...

 Just a quick look I did today.

Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Blackened Brown.

Elf's Eyeshadow Primer in Golden.
Elf's Long Lasting Lustrous Shadows in Toast and Gala.
Elf's Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
Urban Decay's Big Fatty mascara.

Wet N Wild's Fergie's lipstick in V.I.Pink.

 - Sorry these are a bit dark and please ignore the wayward hair that wasn't listening to me apparently.


Sun-Dried Lacquer said...

That lipstick looks great on you!

Shopping Addict said...

Thanks hun, I really liked it too <3

aby ♥ said...

simple but chic! i like it!

Hi sweetie, btw followed your blog via gcf. I hope you follow back! Thanks!

Shopping Addict said...

Aby, Thank you, followed you back <3

terr davidson said...

Your eyeshadow looks amazing


Shopping Addict said...

Terr, thank you <3

Take A Peek...