Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Only Darkest Before The Dawn...

 - Yay Tick Tock look love <3

Revlon Color Stay Brow Enhancer in Blackened Brown

Elf's eyeshadow primer in Golden.
Tick Tock's Once In A Blue Moon, The Night Bus, and Darkest Before The Dawn.  
Liner is Elf's liner pen in Midnight. 
Mascara is Urban Decay Big Fatty.

Beauty Without Cruelty's Reckless Ruby.


Alex said...

This look makes your eyes pop so much, I love it.

Also, I'm really happy that you're blogging again.

Shopping Addict said...

Aww thank you Alex, it'd been quite awhile since I'd been blogging, I went thru a move, so there was packing and moving and then unpacking and then no internet lol But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things now <3

Nail Designs xox said...

Ohhh I loooooove <3

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Sonia <3

Take A Peek...