Friday, August 16, 2013

August Ipsy - Glamour Academy.

- I just got my Ipsy the other day, I admit this time I peaked to see what I was getting, I really really wanted to know if I'd be one of the ones to get a Urban Decay lipstick mini.  And I was, so happy about that.

As soon as I'd seen the options you could get I of course probably like others had my choices in mind Id want most and I pretty much got exactly that bag.   I knew I wanted the face scrub not the mask, I knew I wanted the shadow as oppose to something else, and I knew I wanted the lipstick as oppose to the balm.   And I did not want another Nailtini Mai Tai polish because I got that last month and it's not really a me color to start with.

I got Michael Todd's Jojoba Charcoal face scrub.
Chella brow pencil.
Pixi Lash Booster mascara.
Mica Beauty Cosmetics shimmer powder in Bronze.
AND the Urban Decay mini lipstick in Anarchy.
Well and of course the bag.

And here's a totally random fact - my father's name is Michael Todd.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I got the same exact bag combination as you did! I am so excited for Anarchy because it's the one I don't have in a full-size yet :P

Shopping Addict said...

Lisa - I don't have any in full size yet, I think I would have been happy with either color but I'm glad I got this one more lol

Take A Peek...