Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm Super Secret...


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:

Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Milani's eyeshadow pencil in Winter White as a base (not sure I like using this as a base may go back to my Tick Tock.)
Victorian Disco shadows in Twi'lek Dancer (inner corner and highlight), I'm Super Secret and BUGS EVERYWHERE!!
Milani Liquid Eye liner in Brown.
Dior mascara.

LIPS:
Milani lip flash pencil in Photo Flash.






Also I don't know how well you can see the necklace but I snagged it from Forever 21 the other day for under 2 dollars, it's a cute little hanger, so adorable.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

So beautiful you are so pretty.^^
I like your blog.
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Take A Peek...