Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Tempest Boe Has Me Again...


 Sometimes cats sneak into my shots.  So the first shot is just for fun.


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's Milky Way base.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Tempest, Boe and Zinthos.
Milani liner in Prismatic Purple.
I totally forgot mascara til I was running out the door.

LIPS:
Loreal gloss in Blushing Berry I believe it was.

 Also I heart this airplane necklace I got at Forever 21 for 2.80, so perfect.





- The last shot I was trying to show my new dress, I got it at Target clearanced for 20, and I love it.  I actually had a woman stop me today (wore the dress yesterday) and ask if I'd been wearing a sundress yesterday, I said yes and she said she lived across the street and had seen me walking to the car and just wanted to tell me how beautiful I had looked.  So if that's not a sign it's a great dress I don't know what is lol

No comments:

Take A Peek...