Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Black Dahlia...

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow Pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
MUA Undressed Palette.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia.

FACE:
I also have on foundation here but they're both Joe's so Idk what they are.

WOUNDS:
Spirit Gum.
Toilet Paper.
120 Eyeshadow palette.
Blood Gel.
Vampire Blood.
 The flower I've had forever as well, it's from Breakdown Bettie.
 I did my eyes and what not, Joe did my wounds, it was our first time doing wounds ever and I think they turned out amazing, this is entirely something I would do again, in a heartbeat.....well if I HAD one...











- This costume idea was entirely last minute, I'd kicked the idea around in my head but hadn't planned on doing it when I did, so we had to run to the store for spirit gum and blood gel (which is amazing, I need more of these things.).

My outfit was hard to pull together, I don't have any good 40s garb laying around so I did the best I could in the time we had.  I think it turned out pretty amazingly if I do say so.

The top I've had forever, I'm not sure where I got it.
The pencil skirt is two different materials, I got it at Dots clearanced.
The heels are also from Dots, 6 inch open toe platform stilettos, and the heel and toe are covered in gold spikes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...