Sunday, November 3, 2013

Building Fierce Sand Castles...

BROWS:
Wet N Wild liner in Taupe.  
(First time using it, idk about this, I feel I should have got the darker shade.)

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Wet N Wild's brand Beauty Benefits palette in Sand Castle.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild lipstick in Fierce.







If you don't follow me on Instagram, well you should, I'm AllureOfBeauty but I just wanted to share a shot of a few lipsticks I found at the Dollar Tree, some old school Wet N Wild lipsticks, you may notice some writing on the red shade (which is the shade I'm wearing here), that's where I wrote the name on it, since they had names on the paper and plastic packaging but not on the actual lipstick and I don't want to forget their names.   Also the nail polish you're getting a quick glimpse of is a Milani I also found at the dollar store called Silver Stilettos.   And the backdrop of the shot is over the dress I was wearing, oh I love that dress so much. <3

No comments:

Take A Peek...