Friday, November 1, 2013

Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee...

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow Pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's Milky Way base.
Madd Style Cosmetics eyeshadows in Down The Rabbit Hole, Champloo, and Double Tap.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout.

(So in love with the lip color too, first time using it.)








I was Sandy from Grease for Halloween, I know the wig isn't quite right but I had a hard time finding one.   I tshirt surgeried myself a top like hers.  I don't have a good shot of it tho.  Sadly I didn't really get a lot of outfit pics, I only have one and it's a bit crap.

I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween.

I kind of love how cool toned the wig went on my camera phone too, love that, it's a bit more ala Marilyn Monroe a little.
My one outfit shot, tho you can't see it very well.

No comments:

Take A Peek...