Monday, November 25, 2013

I'll Ravage The Queen...


The first half of photos is taken under the light I'd normally take them at.  The second half is taken with the OttLite my mom gave me cause she wasn't using it.   I might start using it instead for evening/night time photos.  I'll just have to get the hang of it.

BROWS:
Essence Eyebrow Designer pencil in Brown.
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter under my brow too.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in I Pink I Love You.
Concrete Minerals shadows in Ravage and Queen.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
EM Michelle Phan lip gallery creamy color sheer lipstick in Cabana Beige.












3 comments:

Budget Splurge Beauty said...

very nice!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you <3

Unknown said...

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. Its pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
jeux de info

Take A Peek...