Friday, January 17, 2014

Crown Brush HD Set...


Recently I received a brush set via iFabbo.  It's a brush set from Crown Brush, it comes in three four colors, purple, orange, white, and now red.  I was so pleased I did not get orange (least favorite color).  I did love the look of these brushes, with the white and blue.  I like that each brush is labeled.  The tweezers is a nice touch, though I found it to be useless, it wouldn't grab onto any hairs.   The brushes themselves were alright, I did have some shedding.   They were somewhat soft.  I honestly can't say I was overjoyed by these, I expected them to be better then they were since I felt like there is a lot of hype to go with Crown Brush.   Maybe other brushes from the brand are better then this set, I don't know, being that this is my first experience with Crown Brush.
If you're interested in checking out the sets, click HERE.

No comments:

Take A Peek...