Friday, January 31, 2014

I Have Epic Flesh Memory Of The Black Friday Of 2013...

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Victorian Disco shadows in Black Friday 2013! and Flesh Memory.
Jordana FineLiner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild Fergie lip stain in Epic.

 I know the lip color looks craptastic in some pictures, I purposefully added them in.  I have such a love hate with this line of WnW gloss/stains.  They just migrate around and look awful, it ruined a lot of shots by looking horrible, but I added some anyway because I want you to see what it does.   The sad thing is I really adore some of the colors, just not the formula.




2 comments:

A said...

It's a shame about the formula, because the colour is really great. Looks very good on you, too.

I've a lip gloss like that by another brand. It's the prettiest pale pink and smells divine, but man it just packs itself in every little line on my lips and stays in blotches in corners. Sadz.

Shopping Addict said...

I know, I usually love Wet N Wild, and I adore this color but it's fairly unwearable when it's going to do this.

Take A Peek...