Monday, January 27, 2014

No Warmth Could Warm This Wild Child...


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Ebenezer, I Release You, No Warmth Could Warm, and Shadow Of Things.
Elf liner in Midnight
Rimmel liner in Nude on waterline.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
L.A. Colors lipstick in Wild Child.

This look was done with the inspiration of Astrology, I dug through my multitude of astrology books trying to find what inspired me.   In "The Hidden World Of Birthdays" one of my colors is Violet, which I decided to break down into pink and blues.  Which maybe is me stretching cause I really wanted to use these colors lol








2 comments:

A said...

Amazing look! I'm really into these Notoriously Morbid shadows.

Shopping Addict said...

You should get some, they're pretty amazing!

Take A Peek...