Wednesday, August 20, 2014

PINCHme Samples...

These are some samples I received from PinchMe.  I should have also gotten one of Tom's Deodorant, but it wasn't in there sadly, I was looking forward to trying it.

Was really excited for the Sinful polish.  Really pretty color.  I didn't get to take a good photo of it when I wore it though, maybe next time.

If you want to sign up and get samples to to review and try, click HERE.   
Next samples go up on the 26th I saw, at noon, though I'm not sure which time zone it was in off hand.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Eastern time zone :)

If you go on the site right when the samples are posted, it'll be SUUUUper slow, but be patient and keep refreshing and you'll get your samples.

Shopping Addict said...

Emily, yep I went back and did see that. I didn't have much trouble at all last time getting them, hopefully I won't this time. They did forget to include one though.

Take A Peek...