Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rain Tapping On Cold Glass In The Dark...

Took a picture of my left eye, cause I fudged my liner on my right and I don't have time to redo it today.  One day I will master photographing this eye like I do my right.

BROWS:
Milani Brow Tint Pen in Dark Brown.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Rain On Cold Glass and Kilgharrah.
Essence liner.
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Jesse's Girl lip gloss in Lickity Split.
First time using this brow tint, I'd been super curious about it and I've been in the market for a new brow product (since Avon stopped making the one I really loved) that is affordable (suggestions?) but Idk how I feel about it.  It's a lot lighter then my brows normally look.

Thoughts?



No comments:

Take A Peek...