Friday, December 17, 2010

Sterling Silver Garnet Ring...

This is the product I choose for my item to review for CSN.  

 - First I'm going to show you a bunch of photos of it.
 - A side view.

 - Another kind of side view.









The only thing I wasn't very amused by was the shipping, the shipping for the ring on the site was free so that's awesome but maybe the fault is simply due to UPS.  But I placed my order Thanksgiving night.  It was estimated to arrive on or before the 2nd, and then was rescheduled out of nowhere to arrive on the 8th, I think it might have arrived on the 9th instead.  I was so excited for it so I was very unamused by the sudden shipping switch.

The only other thing I didn't like about the CSN website was while searching for what to get I'd fallen in love with an opal ring which was sadly sold out in my size (Christmas luck maybe).  So I told it to only show me rings in my size and it still would show me rings that were sold out in my size which only got my hopes up to crush them.  They do have a nice feature of emailing you when they do come back into stock though.

But I do like the ring very much I'm wearing it right now.

If you've fallen in love with it, you can order it here.

Also in my All You magazine they have a code for CSN (What a awesome coincidence) for 15% off til the end of January I think it was.  It's ALLWINTER I believe - I forgot to bring it with me, but I'm 99% positive that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not the website's fault you have giant fat fingers. An 8??? geeze. That's guy sized!

Take A Peek...