Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Midnight Magic On A Midsummer Night...

Just a look I did today <3

BROWS:
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's base in Back Hole.
Eyeshadows are also Tick Tock's Midnight Magic, Midlife Crisis, Midsummer Night.  Highlight color is Abby Rose.  
Liner is a combo (kind of wanna be gradient) in Avon's metallic liquid liner in Gold Flash, and then Vivo's liquid liner in Brown.
MUA Extreme Curl mascara.

LIPS: 
Tarte's LipSurgence in Exotic.




 - Uff da, please ignore my messed up brow, it was my first time using that brow pencil, it's quite creamy, not a bad thing I just wasn't expecting it to be and oy, next time it'll be better.
 - You can kind of see the gradient liner here, or at least maybe get the idea of what I was trying for.

No comments:

Take A Peek...