Sunday, February 24, 2013

Riding The Night Bus On A Very Unmerry Birthday To Me...

 This month we did a birthday inspired look with Tick Tock.   My birthday is in June, there are three gemstones for June: Pearl, Moonstone and Tanzanite.   I went for a combonation of Moonstone and Tanzanite, because I adore both of those stones sooo much.  I wish I had a Tanzanite, they're so beautiful.  I do however have some Moonstone pieces.


Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown.

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Primer.
Tick Tock. Eyeshadow Base: Nebula.
Tick Tock Eyeshadows: The Night Bus, My Evil Moisture Buddy, and Darkest Before The Dawn
Vivo liquid eyeliner in Plum Shade 4.
Avon Super Extend mascara in Black Amethyst.


MUA Juicy Shade 15 (I won it in a giveaway.)

 - My moonstone ring I adore.
 I really loved this look.
- Close up, though it just doesn't do the shadows the justice they truly deserve.

3 comments: said...

Such a gorgeous look.. Loved the colors and the way you have applied them. Great post. :)

Mrs. Gaeul said...

My gosh you are pro with blending your eye shadow. Love it!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you both sooo much <3 <3 <3

Take A Peek...