Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cara Mia...

Pic heavy post is pic heavy.
Sorry.
Not sorry.

<3 
BROWS: 
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadows in Conquest and Famine.
Elf liner.
Milani liner lower lash line.
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 11.




We did theme looks, to recreate your favorite movie character's makeup, and I choose Morticia.   The makeup isn't perfect but I just didn't seem to have the exact shades I needed, some were too blue or too pink in them and it just didn't work.  So I tried to make it work ala Tim Gunn (Who I also adore.).

I've always loved The Addams Family, when I was little my mom called me Wednesday, specially if my hair was in pigtail braids.

Although admittedly all I've ever wanted was Morticia and Gomez's relationship.  I still want it.  Maybe one day I'll have something like it.

I was so sad when Raul Julia died.  Such a loss. 








2 comments:

A said...

Yes, I share your Addams Family feels. Love the look, I love it when you do your waterline and lower lash line, it looks very complete.

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you, I almost never do because the outer corners of my eyes leak so bad it always makes a terrible mess. And it happens almost immediately. Blah leaky eyes.

Take A Peek...