Monday, February 17, 2014

Pumpkin Everything!


BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Victorian Disco eyeshadows in Pumpkin Everything! and The Life Binder.
Elf liner.
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
Wet N Wild balm stain in Red-dy Or Not.

I put streaks in my hair, I bleached it first, which I haven't done in forever.  Let's just say it went very badly and some streaks turned to mush and fell out, but only a couple, the rest wouldn't lighten as much as I wanted.  I wasn't very happy.  But I went ahead and put one of the Manic Panic dyes on I just bought, it's in a limited color (I believe that's what the site said) called Rock It Red.   I wish I had more red then I do.  Maybe at some point later on once my hair has healed some.  Or maybe I should just get fun colored extensions I don't know. 




2 comments:

A said...

The eye liner is perfect! I love the red streaks in your hair. Sorry about it burning, though. <3 xx

Shopping Addict said...

Aww thank you <3

Take A Peek...