Monday, February 10, 2014

Why Does It Have To Be Dragons Alan?

BROWS:
Avon Perfect Brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Victorian Disco shadows in Why Is It Always You Three?, Why Does It Have To Be Dragons, and Alan as a bit of a highlight.
Elf liner.
Elizabeth Mott mascara.

LIPS:
Revlon balm in Standout.

I found my favorite necklace again, I am so happy.  It was missing for close to a year. 
 I actually switched my lip color before I went out, I think the red looked better but I don't always like wearing red if we're going out to eat.  So I took a few shots with the other color which I'll make the next blog post.








2 comments:

A said...

Yay, I remember the necklace. Wondered where it went. <3

Love the lip colour, but I'm the same: If I know there's gonna be eating, I'd rather do a different shade.

Shopping Addict said...

I was so upset when I couldn't find it, I can't get another one. I was so glad when it turned up, as well as a few other that were MIA.
Yea, I have a rule on no red lips if I'm eating, I've only broken it once or twice.

Take A Peek...