Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chase The Morning...

This is a bit picture heavy, before the post I removed quite a few but it's still pic heavy.


BROWS: 
Wet N Wild brow pencil in dark brown.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's base in Black Hole.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Famine and Dita.
Elf liner.
Essence I <3 Rock liner (bottom).
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
Rimmel lipstick in Bordeaux.

This was another theme look, same theme as last, the recreate your favorite character's makeup from a movie.  This was inspired by one of Blind Mag's looks from "Repo! The Genetic Opera", which is a amazing movie and everyone should watch it.  

Looking at it now I should have take the lower eye makeup further down, but I didn't have a good picture of it really, and my DVD player is being hateful, so I made do.

I also really wish I had that big stud clip she has in the movie, and while we're at it, I'd really love to have Grave Robber. 


This is also my 600th post.

Which is kind of amazing. 


Take A Peek...