Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Was In A Haze When I Said Goodbye To My Sweetie...

BROWS:
Wet N Wild brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadow in Goodbye Sweetie.
Liner is a Notoriously Morbid shadow that is Unreleased/Unnamed, mixed with a mixing medium from TheBodyNeeds.
Maybelliner Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
Manic Panic Purple Haze.
I am trying to grow out my brows a little, so please excuse that they don't look amazing.

This is also part of my One and Done series. 

 Also the liner transferred because it feels ill will to me.  Maybe I should have patted some on dry afterwards.  Probably.  I don't normally use a shadow as liner, but I saw this look in my head and had to do it.






2 comments:

Katie said...

That lip colour is amazing!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you, Manic Panic lipsticks are amazing!

Take A Peek...