Friday, March 7, 2014

The Snow Queen's Forgotten Dreams...

I had a really hard time photographing this look, it just looks a bit, lackluster in the shots, it was really overcast today and I think that was a big factor.  It also almost looks like it's creasing but it's not, you can see it isn't in the up close shots.  So I don't know why I had such issues today.  I'm just going to go with the crap lighting today.
BROWS: 
Wet N Wild eyebrow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Velvet Hammer, Forgotten Dreams, and Snow Queen's Return.
Elf liner.
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
L.A. Girl lipstick in Last Night.
This was my first L.A. Girl lipstick, I really love this one, I'd like to try more shades from that line, a lot. 


See no creasing. 



No comments:

Take A Peek...