Saturday, March 29, 2014

Villainous Love...

 Eep, shiny shiny I am.  This was end of the night shots, so my makeup isn't the best anyway, my liner is blah and apparently I am shiny.  But at least I did get some pictures.
BROWS: 
Revlon Color Stay brow.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Shiro shadows in Nayru's Love and Zora Sapphire.
Elf liner.
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
NYC lipstick in Villainous Red.
I got the lipstick at the dollar store when I was last there, I figured it was from a Halloween collection based on the name and that I got a black NYC lipstick at the same time.  Googling it, I am right, it's from the 2013 collection.  It's a nice color.  Maybe I'll wear the black one next time *Wink*.
Also the necklace I got at Heartbreakers for a buck last time I was there, first time wearing it though. 




No comments:

Take A Peek...