Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mr. Sandman, Bring Me A Dream, And Some Wine...


This one is a bit blurry, sorry.  I had some issues with the tester shades (hence being testers) so I almost didn't even include the up close eye shots.  Though the pink was such a lovely shade (though I think it was actually suppose to be darker).
 So so so gorgeous.
BROWS:
Jordana pencil.

EYES:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer.
Tick Tock's base in Milky Way.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in Sandman, 1A, and 24. (unreleased, testing shades).
Elizabeth Mott liner in Glitterati.
Covergirl liner (lower).
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.

LIPS:
Maybelline Matte lipstick in Divine Wine.
I want to thank Danny for this lipstick, he got it for me for Christmas.  Such a gorgeous red, unf.




















Some shadows provided for modeling purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...