Sunday, February 22, 2015

Red Brick Candle - Warm Maple And Rich Vanilla...


Red Brick Candle
No. 1
A deep blend of warm maple and rich vanilla.

10.9 oz.
75-80 hours of burn time.

On sale at Amazon for 28.00 dollars.
 Here is what Amazon says:
  • ★ IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS - From the moment you receive your candle, you will notice the attention to detail - from our packaging to the hand-poured wax. Our scented candles contain 10.9 ounces of premium grade soy based wax and provide 75-80 hours of clean, even burn time and rich luxurious scents. And of course, our wicks are all natural and lead free.
  • ★ GIVE LIGHT - Whether you are treating yourself or giving a gift to someone special, Red Brick Candles are the perfect gift for any occasion.
  • ★ LIGHT UP THE WORLD - Help make a difference by partnering with us in our Light Up The World campaign. Ten percent of all proceeds directly benefit urban revitalization and community development initiatives in the communities where our people live, work, play and burn candles.
  • ★ LOVE YOUR CANDLE - Enjoy your candles with the peace of mind of a 100% money back guarantee. Really. If you aren't satisfied, we'll ship you a new candle or refund your purchase. You don't even have to return the original purchase. But we are confident you will love them and want more.
  • ★ IT PAYS TO PURCHASE - Get 38% off on our luxury scented candles.  Also get free shipping plus an additional 10% off when you buy 2 or more - see special offers below.

The first two shots show the packaging it comes in.  This shot is showing the adorable candles it comes with.  How utterly cute is that?  I love that detail.

There is also a cover on the candle to protect it (I believe).
Here is the candle brand new, I love the glass, it has a kind of 70s feel with that Loft font.  Love it.  When the candle is gone I might stick some brushes in the glass on my vanity. 
Top of the candle.  Unburnt clearly.

The scent for this one is maple and vanilla, they carry two more scents Cinnamon Bark (No. 2) and Lilac (No. 3).   I didn't have a choice in the scent, if I did I would have gotten Lilac without  a split second thought.   Lilac is one of my alllllll time favorite scents.  So I wish I had that one too.  This one smells nice, so I bet that one smells amazing.
Showing the actual cute matches.  White tipped, just looks aesthetically pleasing with everything else.

Still in love with that Loft font too.
 Candle burning.  
And Mommy was going to review a candle and someone had to be involved, cause clearly he is a candle expert.


but he looks adorable right?


All in all great candle, good scent, I really love it.   Now I just need lilac.




Sponsored Post.

No comments:

Take A Peek...