Sunday, August 16, 2015

5 Year Blogiversary!

I might do something special for this but late.  But I at least wanted to acknowledge the day.  It kind of snuck up on me.   Five years.  Half a decade.   If this was a wedding the traditional gift would be something made of wood.   The modern is silverware.  I could use some new knives haha.  Trying to think of something interesting made of wood also.  There are a lot of things to choose from.  And no that's not an innuendo.
Also the gemstone for 5 years is Sapphire, and the flower is a Daisy.

I filmed a bunch of videos today, so if you're not following my on YouTube you should be (I rarely actually post the videos here), they'll be posted hopefully soon.  Instagram is another great place to be following me, I post other stuff that doesn't make it here, or might not fit as well here, there.   I really do appreciate my followers, whether here or IG, or YT, or any platform in which you follow me, I thank you.  You mean a lot to me <3


Also my last year anniversary post shared some then and now (or well a year ago) photos, if you never saw that post, check it out HERE.

No comments:

Take A Peek...