Monday, September 6, 2010

Goody Hair Pin...

- Okay (see last entry for picture of box), sorry these aren't the best pictures of it in my hair but it was the best I could do right then.  I do love that you can't see what the pin looks like in your hair and maybe I'll get better at it with a little practice.  I was mainly looking for something to replace the clip below, which is the kind I wear everyday for years and years, but lately I've been having a harder and harder time of finding them in any of my local stores which is a bit upsetting since it's such a staple to my life (Is that sad?  I'm not sure...).   One of my last ones actual broke when I was run over by a car (my car, but that's a long story).   But all I ever seem to be able to find clip wise are smaller versions of the one below, but I don't want a smaller version.  I've also seen other verisons of it where in profile it's just not quite shaped the same way which I don't like either, I don't like that kind visually and it doesn't work as well.  I want that version (below), and like ten of them.   I have thick long (to about my butt) hair which is hard for any hair piece to manage to control.
  
When I tried this pin it held for awhile but the whole time it didn't feel very secure, I kind of figured it would be coming down soon.   I don't really want to have to layer my hair/head down with bobbi pins but I just might have to.   I'll give it a few more good tries before I decide if I'm going to return it and continue on my hunt for a very elusive hair clip.

No comments:

Take A Peek...