Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tick Tock Love!

To commemorate today I wore Tick Tock's Midnight Magic, Salvador Dali, and Midsummer Night with Once Upon A Time as a highlight.  I did some TheBodyNeeds mixing medium with some of them, and Revlon's Emerald liner, Urban Decay mascara.  And lips are NYC Special FX lipstick in Hot Tamale.

What's today you ask?  Well I found out I'll get to be one of the new models for Tick Tock!!!  How epic and amazing is that?  I cannot tell you how excited I am for this.

 - I am so in love with this necklace, it's from Luxe Chimere.
- Also new adorable sunglasses from Ebay, they were like 7 dollars, I probably could have got them cheaper, but I couldn't wait long for the shipping time with moving, and these were from a local seller.

No comments:

Take A Peek...