Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hell Hath No Fury Like Me...

BROWS:
Essence brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Darling Girl shadows in Jeweled Taupe and Hell Hath No Fury.  Admittedly there is a touch of The Apocalypse, Not in there too but I didn't like it with the other colors so I tried to cover it up.
Elf liner.
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On liner in Black Velvet (waterline).
Avon Mega Effects mascara.

LIPS:
Icing Plumping Lipgloss in Pink (I think that's just what the name was.)
I got the gloss for free with an order, a double pack, one Pink the other Clear.  It doesn't plump whatsoever, not even the tiniest bit.  Feels nice though.

Eep sorry for the mascara on the shadows, I am still getting use to that odd brush on this mascara.  But I do really like it.




No comments:

Take A Peek...