Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Euphoria Is In A State Of Conundrum...


I preferred the liner on my left eye but I just utterly fail at shooting my left eye.  Idk why, beyond maybe because I'm right handed?  Or I've just had so much practice on the other one?   
 This is my first of the Ulta's Lip Butter lipsticks, I'm not overwhelmed.
BROWS:
Essence brow pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
Darling Girl base in Fluff.
Sugar Skull Minerals shadows in Glazed, Conundrum, and Euphoria.
Essence liner.
Urban Decay liner in Black Velvet (lower).
Loreal Miss Manga mascara.

LIPS:
Ulta Super Shiny Lip Butter in LA.


Milo however was curious about my lip butter, probably because he was secretly hoping it was really made out of butter.

He likes to join me for most of my shoots it seems.

I should probably note I won these shadows in one of their Facebook giveaways, yay for that since I'd been wanting to try them.
This shot I was just trying to get a good shot of the necklace, its two snakes, an ebay find for a dollar I think it was.

No comments:

Take A Peek...