Monday, August 17, 2015

Slimquick Pure Mixed Berry Dietary Drink Mix...

Slimquick Pure
Dietary Supplement.
Extra Strength Drink Mix.

Mixed Berry Flavor.
Bonus box - 26 packets.

Here is what it says on their website:

New SLIMQUICK® Pure is the only supplement designed specifically to help women lose 3 times the weight!

DESIGNED FOR WOMEN™

Only SLIMQUICK Pure is designed to address the 6 physical reasons women have trouble losing weight.

AMAZING TASTE!

Delicious, refreshing and ultra-convenient, new SLIMQUICK® Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix comes in Mixed Berry Flavor with 0 calories and tastes great! Pop a SLIMQUICK Extra Strength Pure Drink Mix packet in your water bottle, or stir one up when you need a tasty weight-loss boost! SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix packets are ready to go wherever you go!

100% GOOD. NOTHING BAD.

Rest assured SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix contains natural ingredients like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D, and BioPure Green Tea™.

BIOPURE GREEN TEA™

SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix has isolated the fat-burning component in green tea that speeds up your metabolism. It is called BioPure Green Tea™ and it has been shown in a published clinical study to help overweight women lose 3 times the weight versus dieting alone, in just 13 weeks.*
You can see more about it here with their photos, CLICK.
Here is what one of the packets looks like.

They're quite tasty, mix well in my water, which is a plus, nothing worse than ones that don't.   I like to drink it mixed in with my first water of the day that seems to work best for me.

I haven't noticed any weight loss yet but maybe as time progresses and I keep using what I have I will.


I'm going to keep trying them and hopefully they give me a helping hand.

I also have a 5 dollar off coupon code for my readers!   CLICK HERE - you can either print it off or I'm sure bring it up on your phone to utilize it!


These were sent for review purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...