Saturday, August 21, 2010

Walgreens Haul.

I went to three different stores, on three different days looking for Wet N Wild, I know Walmart use to sell it but they don't anymore.   The only place that does is Walgreens now.  But I was on a mission for a certain eyeshadow palette - always the way of it, go for one thing leave with like five.

So here's what I ended up getting (I tried taking pictures hurriedly and they just did not turn out so I'm using some from stores online):

- Eye shadow single in Nutty.
- Eye shadow palette in Lust (what I was searching for)
- Natural Wear Lip Shimmer in Sugar.

I also got one of their nail polishes, the Craze in Morbid, which I can't seem to find a photo of online without hijacking someone else's which I don't want to do, but it's a gorgeous green color, I will just have to wait to share it's loveliness until I get to try it out.   Yay new make up excitement.

No comments:

Take A Peek...